Outdoor Tourism Business Week
The Outdoor Tourism Project
invites businesses from the outdoor sector in Gwynedd and Conwy to join them at one of their roadshow events, between the 15th - 19th October, at one of the following locations, from 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.:
- 15th October - Glan Llyn, Y Bala
- 16th October - Conwy Business Centre
- 18th October - Glasdir Llanrwst
- 19th October - Plas Menai Caernarfon
Cost: FREE with lunch provided
It is necessary to register if you plan on attending any of the events during the Outdoor Tourism Business Week: closing date 10/10/2012. To find out more and reserve your place please contact:
These events aim to:
- Engage with businesses so as
to understand the needs and issues facing the outdoor sector, and in
particular those that prevent their growth.
- Promote the Outdoor Tourism Project and the available support that it can provide to local businesses, including that from the Welsh Government Regional Centre Service (Business support service).
- Update businesses on the latest developments in the sector across Wales including the branding of Outdoor Tourism in north Wales.
The events will be an ideal opportunity meet and share good practice with businesses across the sector. They will also:
- Raise awareness of outdoor tourism as a way of working and meeting outcomes.
- Provide opportunities for business development and partnerships.
- Provide an opportunity to register an interest in being involved in the Outdoor Tourism Project either as beneficiary or provider of services.
Topic: Outdoor Tourism Business Roadshow, Outdoor Tourism Project, Outdoor Sector in North Wales.
top topic archive